Thread: thank you very much for the service that you provide

thank you very much for the service that you provide

Dear sir, l find it difficult to use my computor as l have very little knowledge of it and l'm as a baby just starting out so l'd like to say thank you very much for the service that you provide in helping persons like myself in getting a better understanding on the subject No Blood and also giving us guidance in getting and understanding of the medical field, l'm truely greatful .

Many thanks,
    Lia Bigmore.

2. New Feature! NoBlood Answers!

• ASK questions regarding Transfusion Alternatives and Patient Blood Management.
    • SHARE your facts, opinions and personal experience.
    • DISCOVER the best answers chosen by Healthcare Professionals and the Public.
    • RANK the best answers.

Click here to see the Best Answers to Top Questions.

Glad You Find It Helpful!

Hello Lia,

Welcome to the site. You will definitely learn a lot as you read and do research at No Blood.org. The volunteers who work as a team to keep the site running really do work hard and it's always good for them to hear words of appreciation!

And you are to be commended for starting to take those baby steps that are required to learn how to use a computer and the internet in a beneficial manner!

Again, welcome to No Blood.org! Having more members use and support the site will go a long way to ensure it's continuation.
    Debbie D. Holder
    Editorial Team

I am gradually reading posts that have "0" replies, only in that I feel everyone wants to at least be acknowledged that they did take the time to post. For this I appreciate you taking the time to do so despite being a novice on the computer. (I bet you are better today. )
    Sybille
    �Think highly of yourself
    because the world takes you
    at your own estimate.�